cute lil kids!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
7yo Ben told me this when we dropped by his house last night.
"Hi I have a sister in Birmingham, her name is Jenny and she plays Chinese checkers with me. Do you wanna play Chinese checkers with me?"
I don't quite see the connection in there, but then sooo cuuuute how to reject u la of coz I will play with u! But seriously, I quite kiasu lor scared will lose to a 7yo damn paiseh ok -.- 5yo James was even cuter! But before I could actually beat Ben in CC, the both of them were sent to sleep coz it was already their bedtime. At 7pm -,-""
Birthday shoutouts to JJ, Rich, Bing, Wendy and Alex for the week! This bunch of 20 & 21yo make me feel old all the time la although its only a slight age difference...nevertheless I can't wait for all the parties nx week! Feeling uneasy for the lack of sins these days =P Crap gotta go hunt for their presents too :/
Today shall be the day I experience London - my way! :))
4:31 pm x