home is where my bed is
blog| about| tagboard| archives
dondon
Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm now in London for the weekend :) haven't been here for the past 8 months?! I've missed London so SO much! Too bad my bro aint here anymore. No more bunking in at his whenever I want :( now I feel very paiseh to stayover at friends' place in London coz I'm not even close to anyone living here. Kindof dilemma on whether to stay a night or two at my family friend's place. Although im getting good food and feeling homely here, it's still kinda boring u know. Thank god for my iPod teehee! Filled it with shows and new songs to keep me occupied in London :) need to develop some cravings for good food so that it can be easily satisfied while i'm here la coz I really am lost for choice in deciding what I wanna eat...dim sum?jap? Korean? Duck rice? Belgian? Etcetc.

Woo getting sleepy now. Bedtime! :D

6:24 am x