home is where my bed is
blog| about| tagboard| archives
spring is really really here!
Thursday, April 24, 2008

It was warm and sunny today, reassuring people like me that spring is finally here! Haven't been out during the day since Sunday, and I swear that it's colder being inside the house than it is outside! What better way to enjoy the sunshine out than sipping unto refreshing pints :) was pretty frustrated over certain events over the week, of which partly has been solved, and most certainly hope that the dramas would stop piling up in time to come. Been having one too many late nights, and was utterly surprised to see that the sky has already turned bright at 5.30am. Man, spring is really here! It should be another fifty odd days til I get home. So many things to do, so little time.

I made curry chicken today! Tasted exactly like those u get for curry mee :)))) *proud*

Okay fine I cheated. All I had to do was to add chicken, potatoes, coconut milk n water (n chili powder to add the ooomph!) along with the curry paste, and thats it! Easy peasy, I like! :)

7:38 am x