wassup with the air
Thursday, June 19, 2008
dunno if its the air over here or the so-called hayfever that I'm experiencing now, but I never fail to get runny nose and watery eyes and endless sneezings everrrryyyytime I'm back in msia *continues rubbing*. It must be the air, the air!!!
lalala I also realized that I can get a lil discreet on travel plans since young :P let's just hope that mum gives me the green light to proceed with the plan as I've procrastinated on booking the return air ticket by errrr three months haha. Otherwise....this can really be considered as 'fong fei kei' la wahaaha :P Damn right I procrastinate too much!
And the recent hairdye to the lightest colour I've ever done lead to negative comments from family and friends such as gangster la, gam mou la (gold hair wtf), and LALA ZOMG!! Some (he whom shall not be named wtf) even went as far as disowning me as a friend unless I de-lala-fy myself -.-"" I think I try too hard in becoming a lala WTF. but seriously lor, now that I've got the right specs (emo black frame) n right hair, all I need is the right clothes n accessories! Sg Wang I need to pay u a visit one day!
And I want to watch Kungfu Panda!!!! Damn u people for watching it without me, and, to add salt to wound, told me to download it or get the pirated DVD for it T_______T I must be the only person left in kl not having anyone to watch with :(( guess who's going to the cinema alone?? Le sigh.
Can u tell by now that my friends reallyreaalllyy
hate loove me, and that Im reallyreaaalllyyy bored now?? :P
3:49 am x