Hellos! As you can see I’m still very much alive :) I got plain lazy to update anything on my life, mainly coz I was once very busy working, almost all the time had no life = nothing fancy worth mentioning here, and now itching to blog although I must admit I did a few posts but never got the time to complete :P
Anyhows, Chinese New Year this year has been great fun! 1st CNY at home in 4years :D Can’t believe I missed out on everything all these while! Blazing hot house visits (main motive for ang paus of coz wtf don’t you deny you don’t go house visits for ang paus!), got jelak on cookies, ate SO much, drank moderately haha, unwillingly donated some money during the first half of CNY while I recovered from the ‘recession period’ on the second half of the cny in gambling, seeing fireworks&lion dances :D; it seemed as if 15days for CNY was insufficient, can’t wait for the next CNY already!
Fooooooooooooooooood!
Lou Sang ftw!
Lion dance at my house ftw! :D
Baby niece not liking the dongdongdong chang!
Rubber duckies ftw! They look like they’re trapped on the beach..wtf.
Awesome pawsome fireworks ftw!
Spent 2nights in hometown Malacca. It was probably my most enjoyable trip down (as a grown up) – involved a lot of foood, bonded with my cousins on drinking nights (haha don’t i bond with everyone through drinks? :P), star-gazing at the beach, and not forgetting the most precious ang paus! Can I emphasize on how HOTTTTTT the weather was? Someone said it was something like 38celcius CHEEMAGAN!
Iced water&umbrellas&sunnies saved the day! FTW!
I must say I was uber impressed by the live band at Pure Bar in Malacca - I never really liked live bands to begin with. They were SO GOOOOD! And they play the latest hits as well, on top of that there were not 1, not 2, but FOUR singers who sing too darn well. If only I own a bar, I would so bring them over to KL baybeh! FTW!
Non-halal satay ftw!
Ang paus ftw! Almost forgotten how it feels like to collect manymany ang paus instead of the sad miserable few I received throughout the 3 years in UK. The joy of receiving manymany ang paus even though most consist of notes I could barely pay for my lunch, then opening them all in one go? Priceless :D
My loved ones taking care of me when drunk ftw! (imaginary)
Was up in Genting last night for 黄子华 ‘s stand up comedy. Brilliantly funny guy, and what tops it was that we were seated on the very first row :D can we say AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!! ftw! VVIP seats ftw!
Domo taking a ride down KL ftw! :D
Bubble tea @ Taipei ftw!! It’s cheap and tasted awesome! This shop’s was probably the best out of the lot of bubble teas we had everyday throughout our week-long trip to Taiwan last Nov :D Can I just say the bubble teas in Malaysia is incomparable to those in Taiwan? I guess I’ll just stick to my limau ais thx.
Twinkles in her Batman outfit ftw! My cats hated it btw. Non-suitable for HOT weather that makes u curse day & night.
and I was made fun of when I wore sneakers to my convo -.- WELL as we all know, sneakers are waaaay comfier than say heels. & I quickly changed to my rather smart pair of flats just before we were required to gather at the hall, & after all my photo opps haha. It was a brief trip back to England, returned to KL in time for CNY :D we almost missed the reunion dinner – only had ours at 11pm :P I’ll leave the post for another time….hopefully in the very near future, as you can see my blog is now going through the “reincarnation” period hehe.