Pancake Day!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
I declared today..........Pancake Day! Well, technically I'm 5weeks behind the actual date for
Shrove Tuesday but I was then busy indulging on other sinful goodies on Chinese New Year!
Pancakes and I have come a loooong way. Back in the days in Birmingham, my flatmates/housemates and I would have spontaneous pancake and crepe days, which everyone loved to bits. The French got me hooked on crepes; the Brits transformed me into an english pancake lover (used to waaay prefer the american fluffier ones)......speaking of which, I can't differentiate the former from the latter wtf. Pancake Day this time around was a lil different - instead of having all the pros around me mixing the batter and tossing it on the pans, I was the one fumbling around while having the maid and Jo as my additional left and right hands! Aaah good times :)
Well, why bother when you've got easy access to Paddington House of Pancakes rite? But, you'll never know the joy of making and eating them till you've tried it really :) I've always loved mine with bacon and maple syrup yums!
11:10 pm x