home is where my bed is
blog| about| tagboard| archives
roarrr
Monday, March 15, 2010

What would you do if you found out your friend's bf is a BIG FAT LYING JERK?



Do you
A) confront your friend on the mysterious acts of jerk bf?
B) threaten the bf and make him lose his dignity while shoving the Do Not Mess With My Friend attitude in his face?
C) bitch about the jerk to others yet keeping it away from said friend?

From personal experience, option A vanished my friendship as ex-close friend thought I was making up a bull to attack jerk bf because why on earth would the supposing love of her life do insane stuffs like these behind her back, while jerk bf denied everything. Furthermore it happened while I was still in very-homesick mode during the early days of my 1st year in Birmingham, nicely done thank you for the wonderful time! Yet, I do not have the guts (nor nuts -.-) to go for option B; thus relying on option C at most times wtf. Hate putting friendships on tests, especially those you have bonded well over the years.

I guess option A has been scrapped off from my dictionary having learned my lesson unless you my unlucky victimized friend has my word of trust. Period. Sigh..

And, thanks for not choosing sides, you know who you are :) For now the truth has been let out, I finally feel a great sense of relief.

6:43 pm x