just cause twitter can only fit 140 characters
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Currently I'm on my 4th week on my new job, so far everything's going pretty fine and dandy, except for one thing, just ONE thing. For the past week I have hardly anything to do, and i get bored too easily. Having no access to the internet, I had to rely on smses, but even then, most people take a gazillion years to reply. Thank god for the brilliant thing my company encourages all staffs to use - the Communicator. It functions something like a messenger, but only connects you with the internal staffs. Or so I thought :P Being the newbie has its pros and cons; but we'll leave that for another day (or year wtf). I guess being the middle child really meant attention seeking wtf. When bored, I can be seen spamming on the Communicator, but everyone's too busy to even reply me, what more layan me -.-
"HellooOooooooooo"
"Are you thereeeeee?"
"I'm so bored I'm growing mushrooms all over the office larrr"
......
"Are you weallie weallllie wealllie this busy???"
......*continues being ignored*
"Hello do you wanna buy mushrooms off me?"
-.-
Then I had the perfect idea of emailing myself the lengthy backdated posts I never had the time to read off Google Reader. That should keep me busy for...some 30mins or so. Well, something is better than nothing rite? Back to importing the posts to my email... :)
12:56 am x