home is where my bed is
blog| about| tagboard| archives
Lone diners
Monday, December 10, 2012

Earlier tonight I made way to The Bee having craved for some dessert yet needed to work on my thursday's presentation slides. There I was seated alone for two hours, busy with work and the occasional messages. And one thing I noticed from being at an F&B outlet alone is, waiters/waitresses are significantly friendlier to you. They would strike out random conversations and provides more attentive services. Well I had my fair share experiencing dining alone when I was away for business trips, and I'm glad to say that most places have similar outcome as to what I had today, makes you feel less lonely I guess ;) but if I had a choice, I would of course opt to not dine alone, why spend time alone when you have options to enjoy it with good company? I guess I haven't learn to enjoy doing things alone.

12:11 am x